Service and warranty
Warranty conditions for equipment purchased from Elmark Automatyka S.A.
1. Elmark Automatyka S.A. provides warranties for sold equipment for a specified period of time in the table in the "Guarantee" column (in months), starting from the date specified in the "From day" column.
[The equipment table with associated warranty periods is attached to the Warranty card]
1a. For batteries and accumulators (as separate items or as subassemblies), the warranty period is reduced to 6 months. This subscription does not apply to sales equipment - which is subject to a one-month activation guarantee only.
1b. For MeanWell products covered by the warranty and not listed on the warranty card, the warranty period is equal to the period indicated on the manufacturer's data sheet for the model.
1c. It is allowed for the LCD screen to have one bad pixel.
2. Repairs of equipment are carried out exclusively at Elmark Automatyka S.A.
3. The software warranty does not cover software, but in the case of any irregularities, Elmark Automatyka S.A. will make its best efforts to correct any errors by contacting the software manufacturer.
4. The warranty repair is effected within 2 weeks from delivery if it is performed at the location of Elmark Automatyka S.A.
5. If, for technical reasons, it is necessary to ship the equipment to the Manufacturer, then such repair is effected within 6 weeks.
6. In such cases, any possible cost of shipment to the Manufacturer is born by Elmark Automatyka S.A.
7. The equipment shall be delivered, by any means of shipment, to the Elmark Automatyka S.A. service location at the expense and risk of the submitter and it shall be addressed to:
Elmark Automatyka S.A. - SERWIS
ul. Niemcewicza 76
8. A detailed description of the defect and contact information for the person in charge of the equipment on the behalf of the Client shall be attached to the equipment.
9. Cost of delivery of the equipment (after repair) to the Client is covered by Elmark Automatyka S.A.
10. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage or damage caused by improper handling.
11. For a charge, Elmark Automatyka S.A. may also provide post-warranty service.
12. Elmark Automatyka S.A. provides a 3 month guarantee (from the date of service performance) for post-warranty repairs. Only elements/operations listed in the repair report are covered by such a guarantee.
13. If the equipment sent for service does not have the attached description of the defect, or proves to be fully operational, Elmark Automatyka S.A. reserves the right to a fee for verification of the unit at an amount dependant on the amount of invested labour, but not exceeding 25% of the value of new equipment.