Elmark Automatyka has been present on the market of solutions for automation for over 35 years. Apart from a wide range of equipment produced by leading manufacturers, a constant point of our activity is also conducting trainings on the proposed solutions.
Our engineers, who have expert knowledge about products in the Elmark portfolio, are eager to share their experience also with educational institutions. Elmark Automation offers both hardware and knowledge support for schools and universities.
We are ready for cooperation with institutions responsible for education of future generations of specialists and we have experience in preparing solutions that meet their needs.
Elmark Automatyka's offer in terms of supporting education includes, among others
- educational standings for the profession of mechatronics/electronics (exams E.19, EE.02, EE.21) consisting of PLC and inverter (produced by Unitronics) and other electrical equipment,
- equipping laboratories with cobots produced by Universal Robots with different types of grippers (mechanical, vacuum, special) or vision systems,
- PAC controllers from Advantech - with a free, IEC-61131-3 compliant CodeSys V3 environment that allows you to program them in five languages (LD,IL,FBD,SFC,CFC),
- Many types of PCI, PCI Express or USB measurement cards and modules for use in a measurement, data aggregation, process control or signal testing lab,
- full practical training for the teaching staff.
We believe that taking care of continuous development of future engineers is an important challenge, which should be carried out on the basis of well-established knowledge and the latest technologies. If you are interested in cooperating with us, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.